MASTRING-S® is an antibiotic susceptibility ring device for the convenient, simultaneous testing of the equivalent of 6 or 8 antibiotic discs. The use of a unique hydrophobic barrier on the paper ring device ensures that the antibiotic impregnated tips function as individual antibiotic susceptibility discs, generating precise circular zones of inhibition for measurement of the zone diameter.
Mast Group Ltd. has a range of antibiotic susceptibility rings available from stock, but the majority of customers purchase rings made to their individual customised specification. MASTRING-S® is therefore a convenient and flexible alternative to using individual discs for antibiotic susceptibility studies.
- Available as 6 or 8 tipped antibiotic susceptibility testing rings.
- Stock specifications for Gram positive bacteria, Gram negative bacteria and Urine isolates
- Personalised manufacture to customer specification with low minimum order quantity
- Flexible application in all laboratories
- Convenient and simple to use
- Stringently quality control tested