Mast Group Ltd. has been manufacturing AST discs for over 60 years, so with experience, technical expertise, and quality be assured that Mast Group Ltd. has the end-user in mind.
Disc diffusion is still the most popular method for determining bacterial antibiotic susceptibility in the treatment of infectious disease, as highlighted by the international standardised procedures e.g. EUCAST and CLSI.
MASTDISCS® AST are available as an extensive range of antibiotic susceptibility test discs presented in dispensing cartridges or glass vials. Manufactured and QC tested in accordance with the accepted limits and clinical standards required for the various national controls, MASTDISCS® AST are suitable for antibiotic susceptibility testing in laboratories worldwide.
- Extensive range available from stock to suit all popular clinical applications.
- Flexible, personalised service manufacturing antibiotic susceptibility discs to customer specification, with low minimum order quantity
- All discs are strictly quality controlled for antimicrobial potency and batch uniformity.
- Discs are available to suit EUCAST, CLSI and other laboratory standard recommendations.
- Inhibition zone diameters can be read by eye, manually using calipers or with a zone reader
- Compatible with the MAST® DISCMASTER Dispenser for up to 28 days stability including the Carbapenem group