Mast Group Ltd offers a range of services including mastpharma®development and mastpharma® stability for the evaluation of novel antimicrobial compounds for the pharmaceutical industry.
Clinical trials of antimicrobials require the design of diagnostic services to determine microorganism susceptibility before the compound enters Phase 3 studies.
Antimicrobial susceptibility test discs are proven to be one of the most effective and validated methods to determine bacterial susceptibility in both clinical and veterinary practice and must be commercially available at the launch of the compound to assure full market penetration.
Utilising over 60 years of experience of development and manufacture of antimicrobial test products mastpharma® offers extra confidence in the success of the antimicrobial on final commercialisation.
Mast Group Ltd offers flexible and convenient services to provide pharmaceutical companies with confidence in quality and assist with easy distribution and integration for market evaluations. These include:
- Continuation of performance studies are available at 3,6,9, and 12 months on first batch manufacture.
- On compound approval by the FDA and EMA, CLSI and EUCAST disc versions are made available. Antibiotic discs are then launched and supplied as part of the MASTDISCS® stock range.
- Bespoke labelling is available to customer’s specification fulfilment programmes.
- Distribution to end users on behalf of the pharmaceutical company.
- Multiple disc cartridge formats to meet international requirements.